The Terms and Conditions set out below are primarily designed to ensure the
safety and well-being of guests at the Event and to create the best
Convoy for Heroes for everyone attending.
Convoy for Heroes Limited (‘the Promoters’) promote Convoy for Heroes 2018 (‘the Event’) and attendance is subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
• Right of admission is reserved (R.O.A.R). In particular, the Promoter reserves the right to remove persons from the site for any reason including, without limitation, behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter or its representatives staffing the Event. The Promoter and its security personnel may conduct random searches in order to safeguard the security of guests at the Event.
• There is no admission without a valid ticket, this is an insurance condition – so please keep it safe and don’t lose your wristband!
• Campsite opens 12:00 noon on Good Friday 30th March 2018, and closes 12:00 noon Easter Monday 2nd April 2018.
• This Event is open to all people but some areas may be difficult to access in a wheelchair in the event of rain.
• The Promoters reserve the right to change the timings or any other aspect of the Event without prior notification.
• This is a working airfield; vehicles must not be driven on the runways at any time except at the direction of Event Marshals during the Convoy and Twilight Tour.
• The airfield has other users, please respect these users and stay away from fenced areas, machinery and other equipment.
• For your safety, please refrain from vehicle movements between 22:00 & 08:00.
• Dogs are welcome. You are asked to keep your dog on a lead at all times and to pick up after your dog. This is to ensure the safety of livestock and your dog.
Dogs are not allowed in the marquee so please keep them contained in your caravan/motorhome/vehicle when absent.
• For safety reasons, we do NOT allow any Drones, fireworks, Chinese lanterns, smoke canisters, flares, lasers, open fires, offensive weapons or other similar articles within the site and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry, or ejected.
• BBQs, wood burners & fire pits must be raised off the ground sufficiently so that no ground damage is caused. They MUST be away from tents and vehicles and supervised at all times.
• The use of generators is at the discretion of the Promoters and MUST be silent between 22:00 and 08:00. Please also respect your neighbours, your generator may be positioned that you can't hear it but it may be very disturbing to others.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins/skips provided. If you have hazardous material (i.e. broken glass), please see a member of the organisers for disposal. DO NOT put hazardous material in the bins. NO HOT COALS or BBQ's to be placed in the rubbish skip or bins.
• The Promoters may record the Event via video, photograph or any other recordable media. Your purchase of a ticket and your attendance at the Event shall constitute your approval for inclusion within the filming (whether video or photographic) and audio recording and your approval and permission for the Organisers to make full use of the recordings and the footage taken without any recourse to you.
• Elsan disposal points are available signposted at the main toilet block. PLEASE DO NOT use the toilet block as your disposal point.
• When leaving the venue, please respect the local residents by using the roads sensibly and quietly.
• In the Event of non-attendance, no monies will be refunded.
• If the Event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoters control, no monies will be refunded. The Promoters cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related services.
• We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless where required by law, and we will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.